Sunday already! Where has this week gone. I hope you’ve had a lovely week? I woke up at the start of this week feeling really full of energy and super productive, and so I rode the productivity wave and tried to fit in as much as possible. We had absolutely amazing weather this week which always makes me feel the need to get outside and enjoy it while it lasts. This weekend i’ve had to entertain myself as Rory was working, but it actually gave me a chance to refresh and have a good clean and general tidy up of the flat. Here’s a little list of all the other little things that’ve made me most happy this week…
1. Long evening walks in the sunshine with Rory
2. Completing a session of cardio Pilates. I felt so alive and refreshed afterwards. If anyone has been toying with the idea of taking up pilates. Do it! It’s amazing!
3. Starting drawing again. I used to love art and studied it at college after I’d left school but the past few years I’ve been neglecting my art supplies. Time to restart my long lost love I think.
4. The delicious white chocolate cookies i made. Best served fresh out the oven with a cup of tea.
5. Spending Wednesday night making up a new house hamper for my best friend who’s just bought her first house together with her boyfriend. So happy for them 🙂
6. Getting to see Tilly (my families mad cocker spaniel). She always give the best welcome home greeting.
7. Treating myself to some new underwear. I always feel a bit guilty when I buy new underwear just because it’s so expensive! However, i decided it was time for a new addition to my underwear drawer.
8. Delicious pulled pork burgers for Saturday nights dinner. We even scraped the oven dish, it was so good 🙂
9. Rory making me breakfast in bed on Saturday morning. He does infact have a romantic side to him!
10. Clearing the laundry basket. Mundane, but true.
What’s made you most happy this week? 🙂