Happy Saturday everyone! I’ve had such a hectic busy week and am quite glad it’s all over. It’s been a glorious Saturday, we’ve had sunshine all day and I’ve been enjoying myself lounging in the garden and playing tennis with Rory. I haven’t played it in years so was a bit rusty to say the least! Rory’s now away to work so I thought I’d use this time updating studio habitat. So for a little light reading over the weekend here’s my list of what’s made me most happy this week!
1. Being given the chance to meet and chat with other interior designers from Edinburgh and getting feedback on my portfolio. It fills me with such pride getting to present my work to them and seeing their genuine interest.
2. Dancing around the house in the evenings to some long forgotten music and feeling complete happiness.
3. Tasting every different iced latte I come across until I find my favourite. Today I tasted illy issimo Latte Macchiato, which can be found in Tescos.
4. Coming home to parcels full of the gorgeous summer dresses I have been ordering for my holiday away to Rome.
5. Playing tennis with Rory, it’s the first time we’ve played a proper sport together, other than cycling. It was a very enjoyable experience.. I think he was surprised at how competitive I got!
6. The beautiful flowers that were for sale at our local farmers market.
7. Having a spontaneous last-minute dinner with my mum on Thursday night at one of the most delicious Italian restaurants I’ve been to in a while.
8. Getting back in to the swing of Pilates and reaping the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Thank goodness for Cassey from Blogilates, with her amazing motivational skills and engaging tutorials.
9. Researching our next holiday destination for Rory’s birthday in November. We’re hoping to get away to somewhere in Scandinavia for a long weekend. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. So far we are keen on Sweden but as we’ve never been before it would be great to get some inside information on the best places to stay, eat and visit etc.
10. Looking forward to my Sunday with Rory. We’re planning on going to Crieff Hydro for the day if the weather stays sunny, and wandering through the grounds and relaxing with a few ciders in the sunshine.
What’s made you happy this week? 🙂
Image sourced from my pinterest board, original from Sarah Street