This week has been a good one! So much sunshine! Rory and I are planning to do as little as possible this weekend- beyond our last minute brunch on Saturday morning we’re hoping to just relax and actually spend some time together!? Oh my! It honestly feels as though we’ve not spent a single weekend day together in weeks now, and I miss that handsome boyfriend of mine so very much! Here’s a little list of what’s made me happy this week for you to have a read of.
1. Listening to a song on repeat that I have recently came across. It’s called Your Soul by the singer songwriter Rhodes. Too beautiful.
2. Hanging out all week long in summer dresses and flip-flops.
3. Watching last weekend’s Lillie’s open up fuller and fuller over the course of the week. They’re so flamboyant, and I adore them.
4. Going for brunch with Rory yesterday to catch up on our weeks events. He worked late a lot this week so I feel like I haven’t managed to speak to him much.
5. Purchasing this beautiful print which i’m going to frame and put on my wall, it symbolises that where ever you are in the word family is always home.
6. Appreciating the now. I’ve been trying to stay clear of pointless TV watching and my mobile phone in the evening. We’ve been listening to more music at home and having more fun together with good old fashioned cards and board games, today I’m going to have a browse on amazon to pick up a stack of books to get stuck into over the next week.
7. The delicious sweet and spicy beer can chicken Rory and I ate for dinner last night. Finger lickin’ good.
8. Bright ocean blue polish on my finger & toenails.
9. Spending time with my sister, it had been too long since our last get together.
10. Meeting up with Rory’s family for a mid week dinner and catchup. It’s the first time i’ve met up with them without Rory being there and it was so nice! Not to mention having the most deliciously mouthwateringly good mountain of chilli I had to eat!
How has your week been? Hope you’re enjoying your weekend 🙂
Main images sourced from Etsy