Happy Friday everyone! I hope you’ve had a great week? I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend after a pretty busy couple of days. I can’t believe it’s Friday already, it’s come around ridiculously quickly this week. It seems as though the weeks are just flying by at the moment, don’t you think?
I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you! Here’s a little list of what’s made me most happy the past week…
1.Brie, apple + oat cakes. I love brie. Nearly as much as I love camember, and jarlsberg and Edam and… okay I love most cheese!
2. late night baking. raspberry buttermilk cake at half past nine! I couldnt resist.
3. New clothes. I don’t shop online all that often, but every once in a while having a batch of parcels delivered to the house is so exciting.
4.The hour or so that Rory and I spend catching up on our days, just before going to sleep. It’s such a great bedtime story.
5. A four day week at work! I love bank holiday Mondays.
6. Chats with my mum after a hectic day at work. She always know what to say to make me laugh 🙂
7. Puppy sitting over the long weekend.It was so lovely to have my daft cocker spaniel with me, she went on lots of new adventures through the woods near my house.
8. Waking up to sunshine streaming in through the windows, it puts you in a wonderful mood for the rest of the day.
9. Reading through old copies of Living Etc magazine, and turning down corners of things I like.
10. The smell of woods in the rain. I always feel so relaxed and peaceful.
What has made you happy this week?